Tallyho!

Hey! Leave our platypii (order monotremata) alone! And apart from one or two, they don't have a scottish accent.

I don't know if you ever received a UK program called "The Goodies" in the US (cable??) but they showed shots of a haggis in one episode where they - the Goodies -went to catch the Loch Ness Monster. More worrying, they showed shots of the wild Bagpipe Spider - one bite and you dance the Highland Fling, until ... (too gruesome to continue)

Steve Newcastle NSW Oz Newcastle NSW

Reply to
Steve Magee