Thank You God. A sin free weekend.

Steve Caple and puppets were quiet this weekend. RMR train board is getting back to a sin free version which is nice to see. Maybe Steve
was in church on Palm Sunday instead of trolling which would be many prayers answered.
Thank you God!
On 2 Apr 2007 06:35:06 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

a news group about toys for men.

or maybe he was working on Saturday (the seventh day of the week and the sabbath)

Which g-d?
If you went to church and took part in public prayers, then you sins. Jesus left instructions on how and where to pray.
--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986

On 2 Apr 2007 18:21:06 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Get the name right.
Are you going to go on and bare more false witness... I am waiting Mr Sinner, is that sulfur you're smelling?

I mock you in public and your ignorance and religious bigotry.

That isn't up for you to say. You better examine your scriptures.
Did you know even god acknowledges there were other gods and commanded david to allow those people in his city to build and worship their own gods, so they wouldn't defile his temple.

Jesus condemned public prayers. prayers were to be done in privacy, away from the eyes of other men. Public prayers are a **sin of pride**. At no place did jesus command men to lead other men in prayers.
and BTW the Sabbath is Saturday, not Sunday which it the 1st day of the week. You should study your own religion a bit more.

--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986

Dude, you must be the same cat as CurtMchere you always cross post to him.
Steve using fake names like Spender and Bob Officer is lying which is a sin. God is watching you.
On Apr 3, 7:10�am, STEVE CAPLE> wrote:

On 3 Apr 2007 19:42:04 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

But ponder this if I am not using a fake name you are sinning. What are the odds you have sinned and by sinner jesus turns his back on you...
and then there is a problem which you blasphemy...
You are not the judge of what is and isn't a sin, are you...

Not me...
he isn't my god.
However he is watching you... and boy is he pissed.

nyone who reads the bible knows you for what you are. o

--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986
On Apr 3, 7:10�am, STEVE CAPLE.0.7> wrote:

On 3 Apr 2007 19:47:07 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Really post Editing a sin...
That sulfur smell is real strong now...

nyone who reads the bible knows you for what you are. o

--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986
You tried this nonsense with your Brad sockpuppet too Steve. It still does not work and God sees you sinning.
On Apr 4, 4:44�am, STEVE CAPLE

On 4 Apr 2007 09:39:37 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Why so angry, mister Jesus thumper d00d? Aren't teh saved children supposed to be happy and joyous about the lord's love all day long?
Turn that frown upside down!
Yer frend,
Jade

They are both mad. One with God, one without.
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:46:44 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, Daedalus

He's having trouble, that smell of hot bubbling sulfur in an 15% oxygen environment is just scary....
who can smile when the hand basket they climbed into is on the fast track to hell.
--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986

Heh. I like your new pet, Bob. What do you call it?
Jade

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:44:38 -0400, in alt.usenet.kooks, Daedalus

I don't know... Maybe I'll Call it *toytrain*, he has a one track mind and goes around in circles...

--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986