Bob Officer is Spender. Are they both yet more Steve socks?

I say again, Bob Officer is a fake name for "SPENDER" which was one of Steve Caple's sockpuppets. Now all we need is a fake "BRAD" Steve work on that one please.............NOT.

Reply to
curtmchere

Hey Curt/Trainspeedemon-

As you have noticed- I'm done exchanging with you. It was fun pushing you around for a bit but your routine gets very very old- you are not too original. The fake god-squad thing has no depth to it. If you had more talent it would have been fun to spar with you- but it almost seemed unfair given your lack of ability here.

Given the lack of response to your "oh no it's a sinner" posts I think it's obvious we are tired of your routine. I'm sure you'll hook the occasional new poster with your crap.. however the rest of us moved on a while ago.

Brad

Reply to
brad

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote in news:1175563514.891606.289800 @p15g2000hsd.googlegroups.com:

Is Steve Caple hiding under your bed, waiting to steal your kidneys?

Cbfgvr vfa'g qbvat guvf fpugvpx zhpu nalzber, fb V'yy qb vg hagvy ur erpynvzf vg.

Reply to
Pinku-Sensei

Gur genqvgvbaf zhfg or hcuryq, vapyhqvat "V'z Fpnerq!" naq "Zvaq gur @$$/qbbe vagresnpr ba lbhe jnl bhg."

Reply to
Art Deco

I thought I would take a turn with this kook. HE has several buttons to push. 1) he thinks I am a sock 2) he doesn't know the difference between real trains and toy trains 3) he is a religious intolerant bigot...

Reply to
Bob Officer

Ah, you get to have all the fun!

Go get 'em, Bob.

Widdy Buckle up; it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of the car.

Reply to
Widdershins

Boring. He is a moron yes, but you are no better. Come up with something original how about. NEITHER of you has any talent nor ability.

I think you are the same person trolling each other!

Reply to
prioritycharge

And he is a top poster!!!!!!!!

Reply to
prioritycharge

Fb abj jr unir znal Xbbx fvtaf!!!!!!!2

Reply to
Bob Officer

And you join us in the no talent circle. A quick scan of your messages confirms that you, like Curt have nothing to contribute here.

And you have me confused with someone who gives a shit what you think!

Reply to
brad

Wow, you are a busy troll Steve. "Brad" has the same tactics as you and your other sock Muslim Steve. You are a very angry person with a foul mouth and obsessed with me.

But you should be obsessed with GOD. He is >

Reply to
curtmchere