Trains shows near Eau Claire, WI???

Anybody have a website that shows model train shows in or around Eau Claire, Wisconsin???

Scott

Reply to
Scott

Try here:

fl@liner

Reply to
fieromike1945

Biggest in the state will be held in Milwaukee this weekend.

Reply to
Hawkeye

Well, technically, it's in West Allis. :-)

Chris Curren

Reply to
Chris Curren

Thanks...a bit too far, though. Eau Claire is about 75 miles East of the Twin Cities...

Scott

Chris Curren wrote:

Reply to
Scott

LOL! In Tejas that's a very short drive.

Tejas Pedro

Reply to
Random Excess

Exactly! I'll drive 75 miles for a train show, but not 250+ unless I will be staying overnight for something else :)

Scott

Random Excess wrote:

Reply to
Scott

It's kind of short notice, and not exactly a show, but there's an open house for the West Central Model Railroad Club in Sparta. I picked up a flyer at a recent show here in Milwaukee.

The club's web site is not up-to-date (it still has info on the 2005 show), but the information in my flyer is the same as the web page -- except for the date.

_____ Mark

Reply to
Mark Mathu