Trains shows near Eau Claire, WI???

Thanks...a bit too far, though. Eau Claire is about 75 miles East of the Twin Cities...
Scott
Chris Curren wrote:
Reply to
Scott
Exactly! I'll drive 75 miles for a train show, but not 250+ unless I will be staying overnight for something else :)
Scott
Random Excess wrote:
Reply to
Scott
It's kind of short notice, and not exactly a show, but there's an open house for the West Central Model Railroad Club in Sparta. I picked up a flyer at a recent show here in Milwaukee.
The club's web site is not up-to-date (it still has info on the 2005 show), but the information in my flyer is the same as the web page -- except for the date.
_____ Mark
Reply to
Mark Mathu

Site Timeline