TRIX BIG BOY

Any one out there bought one yet???? I know they are awesome with more detail. I have 3 Rivarossi one's, but the TRIX'S are the real deal. But it is a chunk of change. When tax time comes around, I might have to get one.....along with a new 442 hood for the Olds!!!!

Shawn

Reply to
Red62lark

I have a Tric Big Boy, with sound. It is a well-done model, runs so smoothly that there's really nocomparison to any other model. The sound is effective, deep and clear tones. THe only complains I have are the price--high--and the relative delicacy of the model. It is nearly impossible to pick up the model without breaking a pipe or knocking something loose. Caution is important. Otherwise, it's terrifc

Reply to
Ivan Abrams

Please send me more info thanks

Reply to
David Earl

Have you looked at their website? There are photos and descriptions there.

Art Beattie