Trumpeters New 1/35 scale German lococmotive

G'day folks. I am going to build trumps new loco soon and need some info. I was wondering if any of you knew, or could direct me too, what
the average german WWII loco pulled. Any pictures would be great, I have an 8' mantlepiece that I would like to fill. I can get some matching cars from DML models, flat cars mostly. I can do the usual load on a flat of a tank, suggestions from rec.models.scale came up with a couple more (a plane and AA gun). Anyway all suggestions greatfully received. Tia, Tak
Great train movie...
http://imdb.com/title/tt0059825 /
Check it out and enjoy!
Robert B
On 12 Jul 2006 06:23:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gannon.edu wrote:

My Dad used to take me to see one in Aberdeen MD (US). He called it "Anzio Annie." He (US Army WWII) said they were on the receiving end of this type gun at night then couldn't find them during the day because they rolled the guns back into caves on railroad tracks during the day.
Look here...
http://svsm.org/gallery/280mm_leopold
Robert
On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:00:49 +0200, "Klaus D. Mikkelsen"