Help, Live steam 3 1/2" 3/4 scale

I am working on a couple of Stephensons Rockets live steam 3 1/2" 3/4 scale and I am trying to find a drawing with dimensions for the internal parts. I have the instruction sheet that comes with them. Also if you know of a parts contact. Thanks for any help.

-- David J Sacramento, CA

Reply to
L.Hamilton Silkitis

Hi Dave

Did you post this in uk.rec.models.rail as well?

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

In fact there are some threads with info and a book I'm trying to find. Been to Borders Books and Amazon.com. No luck !

Reply to
L.Hamilton Silkitis