Help, Live steam 3 1/2" 3/4 scale

I am working on a couple of Stephensons Rockets live steam 3 1/2" 3/4 scale and I am trying to find a drawing with dimensions for the internal parts. I
have the instruction sheet that comes with them. Also if you know of a parts contact. Thanks for any help.
-- David J Sacramento, CA
Hi Dave
Did you post this in uk.rec.models.rail as well?
Steve

In fact there are some threads with info and a book I'm trying to find. Been to Borders Books and Amazon.com. No luck !
-- David J

parts.