TexNrails shop

Hi all,
I have a question about TexNrails shop ( http://www.texnrails.com/ ) Do you know it? Is this shop trustworthy?
I found it in the google. They have very good prices. Unfortunatelly they didn't reply for my email.
I'm looking for two Atlas H0 Master Series Gold locomotives (with decoder and sound): - Art. No. 9614 - Dash 8-40CW - CSX Transportation Rd #7845 (or Art. No. 9613 with Rd #7839) - Art. No. 9865 - Dan 8-40BHW - Amtrak California Rd #2051 (or Art. No. 9866 with Rd# 2052)
These article seems to be past products so I tried to find out if they are available in this shop - they are on the price list on web pages.
Can anyone recommend other shop where these locomotives could be available and which sends the packages to Europe (Poland)?
I hope it is a right place for questions like that. Are there any other discusion groups about railway models?
Best regards Arek

Been doing business with them for years. Sometimes they get swamped and emails have a lag in their response. Give them a follow-up.
Brad Herz is the current primary. His father, Harry, passed away a while back and the business was continued by Bard and his mother Anne. Both Harry and Anne had been partners with Harry.
A little further history is that TexNrails was started by Wick Brandon, the subsequent founder of the N Scale Collector Association. At that time, it was actually located in Texas. Wick retired and sold the business by Harry, Brad, and Anne.
Harry had a number of European customers and I assume that continues.
So, I guess you could say I've been doing business with them for a while. :>)
--
Carl Heinz
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

I've placed about half a dozen orders over the past two years, and my experiences have been much the same as reported by others. They sometimes (but not always) take a while to respond, but they've always come through with the goods in a timely manner - typically less than 2 weeks to Australia from date of order.
I make a point of checking availability and prices (by email) before I order off their site. I've also found that their "Order Anything" facility is not too reliable. Their S&H prices seem fair and reasonable.
Happy shopping, Ron Australia