Union Pacific Railroad--as SCROOGE.

You are ruining his bashing and flaming again. He just wings it anyway so don't expect an answer.

Reply to
MrRathburne

in article snipped-for-privacy@netnews.comcast.net, Steve Caple at snipped-for-privacy@commoncast.net wrote on 12/20/03 12:08 AM:

There's a Coca Cola missile launching milk car? Totally awesome, dude. Is it available in HO scale with real missiles which I can fire at the cat?

Reply to
Edward A. Oates

Coming soon with missiles with classic Coke bottle fuselages made from catnip impregnated foam. Bomb 'em into the stoned age.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Amen to that!

Reply to
Mark Newton

Mark Newton wrote: : : I wonder who the real shill is? According to google "wicate's" only : posts are a pro-Kalmbach one back in February, and these pro-UP posts : now. And he/she kinda writes like a marketing graduate...

Or a corporate lawyer.

Reply to
Michael Powell

Mark Newton wrote in news:3fe584d0$0$18390$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au:

Short drop, hell! Give them a slow hoist.

I tell students that there are three groups who should be kept away from product design and strategic business decisions at all costs: The accountants, the marketers, and the lawyers. The accountants will try to have a hamburger stand sell burgers made with beef tallow, soybean meal, and sawdust, since these are cheap. The marketers will want to put lots of bells, lights, and whistles on top of the beef tallow, soybean, and sawdust burgers. And, the lawyers will want each customer to sign a 247 page liability release before you can sell them a tallow, soybean, and sawdust burger with the bells, lights, and whistles on top.

Reply to
Woodard R. Springstube

Either way, it's a bonehead.

Reply to