Union Pacific - The New Grinch

So for people who buy overpriced branded tat, the $5 increase is no great concern. But for model railroaders it is.

Reply to
Mark Newton

He will be replaced this coming year. Along with our even worse senator Daschle.

Kent in SD

Reply to
Two23

It's just laughable that people who don't blink about buying TMCC/Proto 2.0 engines are on here whining about five bucks. :-)

Kent in SD

Reply to
Two23

Does Fox have a news show that goes against the CBS Evening News?

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Does Fox have a news show to begin with?

Reply to
Franz T

Seems to me that manufacteurs could paint a model the basic colors and then sell (lets say for $0.01) a decal set that contains the trademark goodies. Every 100 units UP collects $0.03. That should make it sufficiently useless for UP? I've thought that would be a good idea for production runs where they only offer one unit number anyway.

Sure hope all the FreeLance modellers have filed for TradeMark on their road names.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse