web-site up-date

Nothing got shipped last week as I had a bad bout with a cold. Rain is falling for now in the desert and predicted for the rest of the week so please be patient will all the orders that you submitted. As a result of this, a Campbell kit was constructed and can be seen on the Home page,

-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

Phil Anderson wrote: Nothing got shipped last week as I had a bad bout with a cold. Rain is falling for now in the desert and predicted for the rest of the week so please be patient will all the orders that you submitted. As a result of this, a Campbell kit was constructed and can be seen on the Home page,

------------------------------------------------ Couldn't wait to built the kit, eh?

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Oopps, Sorry about sending you all to a site that don't work for now. It could be a week or so before we're back on line.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

Between a rock and a hard place? (sorry, could not resist).

Seriously, why are you getting out of the business? Scenic materials seems to be a good line to be in.

Reply to
Corelane