web-site up-date

I have been posting a few times, but never see them appear. Anyway. I have finished the scratch built Houligan's Alley project and have the page up at
http://www.rrscenery.com
--
Arizona Rock And Mineral Co.
25745 N Emery Dr.
AZ ROCK wrote:

AZR:
Hey! I missed the yellow curb paint last time. That looks great.
Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and some grids.
The news group has become a ghost town. This is a test
--
Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

The problem is there are a bunch of usenuts who have decided to hijack the group for their own perversions. Their delight is in destruction. I imagine a lot of people have left or at least don't post as much since the idiots will attack them.
Tom
Tom wrote:

T:
It'll pass.
Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and some grids.
     snipped-for-privacy@gannon.edu writes:

It'll pass.
Kill files are your friend!
-- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.
Working the rockie road of the G&PX
snipped-for-privacy@pimin.wan.vpn (Paul Newhouse) wrote in

*trim: Signature that needs a space after the second hyphen*
*Chanting* PLONK! PLONK! PLONK! PLONK! PLONK!
Don't reply to trolls, and killfile those who do. (Say that with a Gregorian Chant type voice.)
Puckdropper