Which Lok Sound Decoder for PMC F3

Hi,
I'm adding power and sound to a PMC F3. Does anyone know which Lok Sound Decoders the A Units come with ? And do they have Dynamics ? The
prototype certainly did but I didn't see any reference to it in the manual. When finished it will be an A-B-B set all powered and all with sound.
Regards
Bill

What is PMC? Precision? Those do not come with Dynamics you will have to wait for a download to come out for the decoder.
-----
Wikipedia: The McDonald's of the Information Age