Who makes these model trees?

I'm trying to remember the name of the company and website for a firm that makes very realistic model trees. Basically they send you twigs and flock materials and you dip the twigs, spread on the flock, and fix it with matte medium. I think the twigs are actually from real trees in either Sweden or Iceland or something like that. I looked at ScenicExpress.com but they don't look like the same ones I saw before at a model RR club. Anyone know what trees/company I am referring to? Any help appreciated.

Reply to
Chris

It sure sounds like you're describing the SuperTrees sold by Scenic Express. I think they're probably about as good as any commercial trees I've ever seen. Are you sure they're not the ones you want?

Jim

Reply to
Ctyclsscs

Give these a try, also.