Winterspecial and best wishes 2007

Hello, I wish everybody in this group a healthy and prosperous 2007, especially with the nice hobby we have together. I hope to contribute my mite.
It only is a pity we have to little snow in the most parts here in Europe (in some parts of the world to much I hear) to make these nice train/tram-pictures we are used to make around these days.
Therefore I invite you all to my winterspecial which I made these last two weeks. Model Trams and trains in a demure winter-surrounding.
For the coming year new and rebuilt trolley-models are coming in.
See you again ?
Danny Modeltram
http://www.modeltram.amsterdamsetram.nl /

Best wishes for the new year to you also, Danny! I always enjoy your outstanding scenes. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links