Winterspecial and best wishes 2007

Hello, I wish everybody in this group a healthy and prosperous 2007, especially with the nice hobby we have together. I hope to contribute my mite.

It only is a pity we have to little snow in the most parts here in Europe (in some parts of the world to much I hear) to make these nice train/tram-pictures we are used to make around these days.

Therefore I invite you all to my winterspecial which I made these last two weeks. Model Trams and trains in a demure winter-surrounding.

For the coming year new and rebuilt trolley-models are coming in.

See you again ?

Danny Modeltram

Danny Soetens