Wow!

I'm not at all easily impressed and very rarely blown away by a commercial kit, but G C Laser's ladders kit just wowed me. Rarely have I seen anything made with the precision of the pieces in the product. It's probably impossible to build these ladders without a really good magnifier and a very light touch, but the result is stunning.

I have absolutely no connection with this company whatsoever other than being awed by this kit.

Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner

I just looked at their website, not only the ladders but the pallets and the windmill look great. Just placed my order! Not sure if they are plastic or wood, however.

Chuck

Norm Dresner:

commercial

Reply to
Chuck Norman

AFAIK, everything they sell is laser-cut wood. (Well, I guess fittings and such exempted.) Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner

My wife bought me the county market and accessories kits in N scale at '05 Trainfest. We didn't even have a place on the layout for it but she liked it and said "find a place." Beautiful kits, well done, but fragile until (and even when) assembled. I haven't even attempted the accessories kit (picnic tables & benches) yet. Fat finger syndrome.

Reply to
jwudgy