1922 book on rebuilding lead acid batteries

I've just discovered this posting on alt.energy.homepower

Full of fascinating info.

Richard Allain and I have just finished coverting this to html: > >THE AUTOMOBILE STORAGE BATTERY >ITS CARE AND REPAIR >1922 0. A. WITTE >8.3 megs: >
> >THE AUTOMOBILE STORAGE BATTERY ITS CARE AND REPAIR, 1922 0. A. WITTE, >RADIO BATTERIES, FARM LIGHTING BATTERIES. A practical book for the >repairman. Gives in nontechnical language, the theory, construction, >operation, manufacture, maintenance, and repair of the lead-acid battery >used on the automobile. Describes at length all subjects which help the >repairman build up a successful battery repair business. Also contains >sections on radio and farm lighting batteries.
Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon