1952 Shell film about Engines.

I was just trying a out new program that lets you send up to 100 MB for 7 days. Its called "yousendit" I was looking for something big to test it with & found a 45 MB program from Shell with some good old shots. It is well worth seeing! If anyone would like to see this let me know & I will let you know the address. PS Don't try it if you are not on broadband unless you are VERY patient. The film size is 45 Mb & plays on Quicktime Player version 7.0.4 . Also on Ashampoo Photo Commander 4. If you want to download it just tell me.

Reply to
Dave Croft

days. Its called "yousendit"

Shell with some good old shots.

Sorry about this guys, it wasn't meant to be posted to this group again.

Reply to
Dave Croft