Machinery's Handbook

Not too long ago someone posted this url :
's%20Handbook%2026th%20Edition.zip
It no longer is available. Does anyone have the zip file that was
here? I lost my hard drive and this was not something that I had
backed up.
Thank is advance.
Steve Mulhollan
Reply to
Steve Mulhollan
Give it a couple hours and try again......
Reply to
Bill Rude
It shows up often on alt.binaries.ebooks.technical
Reply to
Rex B
---- Ask 'em for the free stuff.
Reply to
aftershock
's%20Handbook%2026th%20Edition.zip Try again, he put it back up.
Reply to
Bill Rude
I have it, it's a 269 MB file! Hopefully you have a broadband connection. Let me know if you want me to send it to you. Lane
Reply to
Lane
"Lane" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:
Lane, do you have an FTP client?
Reply to
Anthony
That's a pretty damn fast connection he's got it on... I'm yanking it over at 615KB/sec and gonna get it all in 7 minutes :-) Dave
Reply to
Dave August
I was on the slow side at 560kb/sec but if the various clocks were accurate, we were pulling it at the same time!
Dave August wrote:
Reply to
RoyJ
I have a program called WS_FTP95LE that I use to upload my web pages, if that is what you mean?
Reply to
Lane
"Lane" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:
Lane, I sent you an email to the address you have in your header.
Reply to
Anthony
Thanks to all who responded. I was able to get it from the original source.
Steve
Reply to
Steve Mulhollan
Almost 1000 people downloaded that file in ONE day, it, and the welder's handbook downloads, killed the 60GB bandwidth limit on that account!
Reply to
Bill Rude