A question

Roland,

The Steve Green who has suddenly popped up on the NG is this the said Mr Green?

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

There are a lot according to Google. One is a Chief Constable and another is a guitar-playing Gospel -singer. I believe the present poster (whom I cannot see unless someone replies to him) is the one who has in the past been so rude to this group and dismissive of its interests. Doubtless a Google on the group will reveal all. Have you considered using screen-cooling for your L. It was used and it would keep the water volume down? ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

Now there's an idea, screen cooling is there a calculation that I can apply.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Here is a Lister R with a factory screen-cooler. Looks nice:

Patrick M Livingstone

Martin,

No offence intended on this, but I don't know what this is about and I don't wish to. Nuff said .... lets all play nicely !

With regard to the L type - here is a photo I took of an L type, screen cooled and totally original. Yours would look very well the same....

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to
Chris Bedo

Chris, Tried emailing you had it bounced, can you email address please.

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin,

I have a nice little gear pump, ex-coolant pump on a hacksaw, that would be ideal for circulating water for a screen cooled set up - give me a shout off list if you want me to dig it out.

Cheers

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden