Amazon recommendations (OT)

Those of you who shop on Amazon will know that they suggest other things
that you might be interested in based on your purchasing history and
give reasons for those recommendations. Quite often on the music side
this has been quite rewarding, but today I received an email suggesting
that I might be interested in a book by one Andrew Shanks about Hegel's
Political Theology on the basis that I had previously bought a title by
Peter Hunn. Now the Hunn book was about vintage outboard motors and I
fail to see the connection. Anyway, had they cross ref'd with some of my
music purchases including titles by The Red Crayola, they might well
have concluded that I tend towards anarcho syndicalism rather than the
Hegelian right ;-)
NHH
Reply to
NHH