Books for Christmas

When you get a few years under your belt it is always hard to think of what you want for Christmas - unless you've got space for an RH IP9, of course. So I thought I'd pass on the details of this fascinating website - get a catalogue mark it up & leave it about the place for the family to find!

You won't regret it & your wife will rise up & call you bless-ed ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

Trouble is, bookshelf space is in as short supply as engine shed space in our little two up-two down! However, I am 'hoping' for a couple of items from Camden plus the Bradshaw biog you mentioned a while ago. Oh, and the Anson are doing an '09 calender so I won't have to make do with tractor pictures in the office next year :-)

NHH

kimsiddorn wrote:

Reply to
Nick H

Last year I got the Haynes workshop manual for the spitfire and can thoroughly recommend it.

John

Reply to
John

You'll be wanting the Lancaster one this year then!

NHH

John wrote:

Nick H

Neither book is any good without the real thing to tinker with, you could do what a club member friend of mine did and build a real Lanc from scratch, nose back to radio room. To drawing I might add.

Martin P

campingstoveman