Another puzzle

Gentlemen and purveyors of abstruse snippets. It appears that my recently acquired 2hp Direct-coupled Petter-Light set was originally supplied on 12 /12/29 to "Indian & East Car Co". Does this Co ring any bells as I drew a blank on Google. Alternatively does anyone have a 1920s commercial directory for maybe the Woking/Farnham area of Surrey? see some of you tomorrow :-)

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven