"Puzzle" Lock

I have come across a very complex, well crafted, "puzzle" lock made by a machinist named Andrew Cammelo Larson. I've been told that Larson worked for Springfield Armory during the late 19th, early 20th centuries. The lock takes 11 separate manipulations to open, with one move involving placing a key in a well-concealed keyhole and turning it in the correct direction before proceeding with further manipulation. Has anyone ever heard of the maker, Larson? This lock is a substantial piece, beautifully made, and stamped with Larson's initials.

Reply to
Austin Smith

Don't know if it's the same lock but am I able to send a picture. madlock

Reply to
madlock