Anyone, got any WOLSELEY WD2 Parts kicking about?

anything considered, thanks, Martyn

jus drop me a mail, using the address i post with.

Reply to
Martyn Butler

McGowan Engineering have a number of Wolseley items in their parts list

- including unmachined big end shells (WD 1 or 2, but not WD8, onwards). I can supply a whitemetal casting that can be machined into main bearings (WD1 or 2).

In message , Martyn Butler writes

Reply to
john. ambler