NVTEC sale, 28th, Bristol-ish

Well, that was fun- talk about underestimating the interest! I got there early (8.15 - only ten minutes away for me) and picked up a cylindrical two gallon tank, a ST carb (about which more later) the bare bones of a variable-advance BTH magneto, some big ammeters and a smaller one from the turn of the century and two 12V hydraulic rams which will make the basis of a free standing engine hoist.

The sellers just came flooding in and when I left at 10.30 - having run out of the stupidly meagre amount of money I'd brought with me - buyers were parking half a mile away!

There wasn't really much else I'd have bought, but a late arrival had a box of magnetos, some of which were 1920's motorcycle magdynos and I have homes for a couple of them........... Ah, well

Reply to
Kim Siddorn