Prepare to be bored

Gentlemen, I've been busy today preparing to bore you all, I now have a photo quality printer installed to print all of my boring pics for you and if that is not enough my daughter bought me a DVD writer which is also up and running to make you all boring discs to watch of engine video's :-)) so be warned I may approach you at a rally with my wares.

Has anyone had Stationary engine yet.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman