Astle Pictures

(though you would

Now come on Andy Humorous southern dementia please.:-)) As for the details of the engine as it did not look like a Lister I did not take much interest in it, I only reported what I thought I saw :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Anyone got a picture of the other side?

I like this trend for DIY engines, here's another good one from last year (though one might perhaps question the hacking up of a none too common Lister VA)

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H