bearings - updated

Hi all,

I went to our local engineering co. to get a new double row bearing for the Lister sawbench. They had the correct Imperial size, and the type of construction was the same as the old one.

It was made in India, so not sure how good it really is but as it will not be in heavy use, it will hopefully suffice. Cost? £9.20 +VAT!

I like Seal Engineering, they do not mess me about and will always try to help. They sell Sperex paint in Lister colour too!

now for the massive repaint job due to total rust!

Simon Taylor

Reply to
Simon Taylor