machines, anyone help?

contact in Cornwall who

the following? :-

Ditto :-))

Have replied.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

All,

I have had a request from my web site, but I know very little about Bental machines, anyone help?

Hello Pete,

I am John Parker from Museum of Power, Langford, Maldon, Essex, and I have a contact in Cornwall who is asking me to help him date a Bentall machine.

Do you have anyone in your membership who could give a date of manufacture for the following? :-

Bentall Chaff Cutter

marked on flywheel - BENTALL HEYBRIDGE MALDON 1301

name plate on frame - BENTALL 2756

I'd be grateful for any help with this request.

Sincerely

John Parker

Reply to
Pete Aldous