Calling the Wild and Wolseley Scotsman

David - any advice for this WD2 owner who contacted me via my web site?

I have an old Wolseley WD 2 Engine and would like information on where I can find a spare governor arm and how to replace same, also how to remove the throttle flap as I think it's bent.  Much appreciate any help you can give me.

Tony Borges  snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
john. ambler

Hi John, You are looking for Kenny rather than myself ! Kenny lurks here so am sure he will pick up this post. I host Kenny's website as part of my site, amusingly his Wolseley pages are getting loads of hits compared to the rest of my site ;-) ! Must get some updating done when the darker nights draw in. Regards David

Reply to
David McC

Poof and he appears,the wild and woolseley one!!! Maybe I should rephrase that before the rumours start.

Anyway,there is a touch of the "twilight zone"here as I am about to e-mail you both,John and David about different things tonight.Tony has e-mailed me directly since this post and I will contact him to see if I can help.

Kenny Williams

The wild and woolseley scotsman.

Reply to
Kenny Williams

I Methinks my brain is going soft in my old age - apologies for the confusion over David/Kenny. Luckily nobody appears to be offended, and the required contacts have been made.

Regards.......John

In message , David McC writes

Reply to
john. ambler