Museum of Power, Langford, Essex Bentall Rally on 17th & 18th of September

The Museum of Power, Langford, Essex are to celebrate the Bicentenary of the Bentall Engineering Company of Heybridge, Essex by events in September.

We are appealing for exhibitors who own Bentall Agricultural Machinery and products to attend our Bentall Rally on 17th & 18th of September. We are looking for Bentall Engines, Ploughs, Chaff Cutters, Root Cutters, Horse Hoes, Beet Lifters, Grinding Mills and etc. If you know of sites or organisations having Bentall Machinery can you please inform them of this Centennial event or pass their location to us.

We welcome Bentall Exhibitors to participate in this once in a hundred year special event and celebrate an historic milestone. All help in any form will be most gratefully received.

Bentall also manufactured Motorcars from 1905 to 1912 and one surviving car will be on display from 3rd September.

The above is posted at the request of John Parker a volunteer member of the Museum of Power.

John can be contacted via email at the following address: Parkjher at aol.com (no spaces and @ in place of at)

Reply to
Richard H Huelin