"Can I help"

Am, I alone in finding this now routinely delivered mantra even more annoying than "have a nice day", especially when delivered in an aggressive tone more appropriate to **** ***?

regards Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

I usually respond with "I hope so, it is your job." When did "Next please!" fall out of favour?

You must be getting old Roland... ;-)

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

And for such a young man your getting too cynical for your age :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman

Reply to
Roland Craven

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

"How are you" has been used for ages and is the person even slightly interested?

Reply to
John

That one usually causes me to recount, at great length, my recent medical history :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

I do that especially if I want rid and left on own :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman