"Can I help"

Am, I alone in finding this now routinely delivered mantra even more
annoying than "have a nice day", especially when delivered in an aggressive
tone more appropriate to **** ***?
regards
Roland
Reply to
Roland Craven
I usually respond with "I hope so, it is your job." When did "Next please!" fall out of favour?
You must be getting old Roland... ;-)
Dan
Reply to
Dan Howden
And for such a young man your getting too cynical for your age :-))
Reply to
campingstoveman
You might be right, my Bus-pass arrived this morning ;-)
Reply to
Roland Craven
I got mine 4 months ago and havn't used it yet!! Don't know why I bothered, I think we only get 1 bus a day!! Reassuring to know that they now "work" countrywide!!
Reply to
Charles Hamilton
"How are you" has been used for ages and is the person even slightly interested?
Reply to
John
That one usually causes me to recount, at great length, my recent medical history :-) ttfn Roland
Reply to
Roland Craven
I do that especially if I want rid and left on own :-))
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman