Ebay--Douglas heads

I admit to being tempted, but then those pretty rocker covers are probably the best bit. Perhaps I should just buy those on ebay to polish and put on the mantle piece ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

Saw these and thought i`d put a link up in case anyone missed them. MartinH

martin hirst

Look like FT35 to me. Anyone needs one just yell I need the space :-) ttfn Roland

Roland and Celia Craven