eBay - merlin manual

Look at the "seller's other items" too. He's selling a _large_ number of Lancaster bits, including rotary inverters and other electrics that might be of interest.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Fraid your a bit late for the Lanc main instrument panel. In any case it made near 11K !!! ttfn Roland

Roland and Celia Craven

Gentlemen,

I may have pointed you here before but go and look at this site a club member friend of mine built this full size from scratch. Its worth a visit to the museum at Pitstone Herts to see it.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Gentlemen, I sent an email to my friend last night about Lanc spares and he replied that he knew about parts and that he believed that the item that fetch £10200 was a replica as he had supplied the gent who died with the drawings to make one.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
£200 & rising ............

Well - he said weakly - I'd better go and lock my copy in the safe then. Cost me a tenner in the 'seventies & Hazel was cross I'd spent so much.

I even know where it is ;o))

Damaged Merlin crankcase anyone?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Alongside the Ricardo ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

- and a first edition of "Tuning for Speed" by Phil Irving ;o))

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
J K Siddorn