eBay Fun

FYI:

This guy has got the right idea. Very funny.

Regards,

Marv

Reply to
Marv Soloff

You are right, very funny. Loved the Monty Python reference. Check out the "Hit Counter" 116,914.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

Reply to
JR North

When I got there, it was at 118,183 Abrasha

Abrasha

ROFLMAO!!!!

Gunner

" ..The world has gone crazy. Guess I'm showing my age... I think it dates from when we started looking at virtues as funny. It's embarrassing to speak of honor, integrity, bravery, patriotism, 'doing the right thing', charity, fairness. You have Seinfeld making cowardice an acceptable choice; our politicians changing positions of honor with every poll; we laugh at servicemen and patriotic fervor; we accept corruption in our police and bias in our judges; we kill our children, and wonder why they have no respect for Life. We deny children their childhood and innocence- and then we denigrate being a Man, as opposed to a 'person'. We *assume* that anyone with a weapon will use it against his fellowman- if only he has the chance. Nah; in our agitation to keep the State out of the church business, we've destroyed our value system and replaced it with *nothing*. Turns my stomach- " Chas , rec.knives

Reply to
Gunner

Have a look at his other auction.

Richard W.

Reply to
Richard W.

124,937 but he was closed. :-)
Reply to
pyotr filipivich

This guy should be writing books. Hysterical. Hope he gets his money.

Reply to
Bill Browne