Engine Magazines

Dear All,

I'm familiar with and receive copies of Kelsey Publishing's Stationary Engine Magazine. Although well worth having Stationary Engine concentrates on older type engines

- often of pre-war vintage. Is there anything available which covers engines for the period of say the 1960's onwards ? I've looked around, but haven't yet come across anything.

Geoff

Reply to
quickies

As far as I know SE is the only uk magazine devoted to engines other than steam and its main source of articles is the readership. So, if your particular interest is under represented, the best thing to do is submit an article and hope that it inspires others to follow. I'm pretty sure there is no cut-off date as such for the engines they cover and I know they are always looking for stuff that might appeal to the 'next generation' of enthusiasts.

Reply to
Nick H