Engines or parts needed

I've just received my entry for the Honiton Hill Rally.
The SE section organiser sent me a note asking if I knew of some parts or
engines for him.
I suggested he try here but he isn't interneted so I thought I would try on
his behalf.
He is after 8HP Kohler or conrod.
6HP Kohler or conrod + coil.
15/16HP Briggs & Stratton Twin or conrod + governor.
If anyone has anything on this list and can email me the details, I will
pass them on.
Honiton Hill should be good. There's 26 new engines this year. I always like
that event.
If anyone's going, look me up, SE section 150 & 151.
Thanks
John
Reply to
John Manders