GDSF

Where any other members blown away from the Dorset Steam Fair?

Reply to
stonerobert

DAMN - knew I'd forgotten something this weekend ;-)

John

Reply to
John Nice

Our Gazebo with the display in nearly blew away, but we managed to anchor it down with a couple of ratchet straps over the top. By sunday morning the site looked as though a tornado had ripped through it though, as there were tents, awnings and gazebos and the remains of stalls strewn all over the place.

Mike M

miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
miley_bob

A family in our camping area displaying an engine had a trailer tent turned into a trailer plus the loss of clothes etc. Unfortunately they had to leave that evening.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Half the bloke s in the village I live in go to the steam fair. My Neighbour lost his awning

Al ( RL Driver is having a rest)

Reply to
Al Gorithm