Hove Engineerium

From the Hove business association website:-

2 Jul 2009 18:15 Visit to Hove Engineerium, Hove Engineerium, off Neville Road Hove A guided tour of the Hove Engineerium currently undergoing restoration with Mike Holland as our guide. Come and see what our latest tourist attraction will offer Hove and our City! Open to members and their guests - limited places so book early contact Jill Humphrey: 01273 748948 or email: snipped-for-privacy@hovebiz.com

As you might remember, a few years ago now the whole lot was due to be auctioned off and probably dispersed until white knight Mike Holland rode in and apparently saved the day. After that everything went a bit quiet and I was beginning to wonder if anything at all was actually happening. The above indicates that probably is - anyone down in that neck of the woods know more?

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

It's just been on our local TV news. A pair of perrigrin falcons are nesting atop the chimney apparently. Not exactly an engine related piece but it's useful publicity and certainly reminded me of it.

John

Reply to
John