Banned from Modeleng website????

Hello all, I've just registered with the site, and each time I try to login I keep getting: "Error: Invalid username/password combination. Please try again."

After 6 attempts the message is now: "Sorry, you have been banned from this forum. Your ban will expire on Today at 11:56am find I'm BANNED!"

What the hell gives? I've just had bad news about my health, so this crap I don't need right now!! The bad news - prostate cancer!

GeoffH (The Pirate) Norfolk - UK not VA

Reply to
The Pirate

Hanging head. Just noticed that access to Discussion Groups needs activation with key provided in email. Temper a bit short right now folks. Apologies to Modeleng people.

GeoffH (The Pirate) Norfolk - UK not VA

Reply to
The Pirate

Reply to
Ken

GeofH, Does it really matter that much? Your health is far more important than any old forum. I have just come back- again, from a nasty Urological examination and from a prostatectomy 3 years ago.

Simply, concentrate on the essentials. I think that many people who have been- well, up against reality, will wish you well and a speedy return to - your normal cantankerous self!

We are with you- God Bless

Norman

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Yup! Headfirst into the wall that stops the spammers from taking over!

Sorry to hear about the diagnosis.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

Hello Trevor, Thanks for sentiments. Going for a bone scan on Thursday and MRI next Monday (postponed from today) Just finished putting toys into converted garage, so will be really, really, REALLY p*ssed of if I don't get to use them :-) Regards

GeoffH (The Pirate) Norfolk - UK not VA

Reply to
The Pirate

On 10 Dec 2006 04:44:04 -0800, "ravensworth2674" wrote: Hello Norman,

No, but it's just that with all things taken into account, what with me, my Mum pretty sick right now, I was looking to take my mind off things, and it just got to me. Sometimes it's the little inconsequential things that make you blow your top - not logical as Spock would say, but they do :-)

Yes indeed.

Hope things are ok with you!

Thanks.

With good neighbours and friends in this group, I will get into the workshop and use the toys. See my reply to Trevor Jones. Will keep the group informed as to progress. Cheers