Yahoo Modeleng

Mainly for Tony Jeffree, Have you killed the Yahoo group. It seems to have disappeared from the Yahoo server although the pix group is still there. I would have though that with the amount of Beanery happening here we will need the Yahoo group back again. Best John

Reply to
John Kneeshaw

In article , John Kneeshaw writes

A Yahoo group is only "needed" if people persist in replying to the poisonous cretin.

Ignore him and he *will* get bored, and he *will* go away. They always do.

Trolls have been around as long as Usenet has existed, and there's only one solution that works. Simply ignore him. Correct any obviously wrong or dangerous advice he gives, by all means (by responding to the OP). But *don't* reply to his posts, and *don't* give him the satisfaction of provoking an argument.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

It is most certainly still there (& free of Beans):

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

snip

Yes I see it again today. Local technoglitch maybe Thanks John

Reply to
John Kneeshaw