All-Scale Web Site.

Hi, just wanted to let some fellow modelers know about my site. It's called All-Scale Plastic, it's free, we have a great message board where you can post your builds. Car, truck, plane, tank, motorcycle, sci-fi, figures, dioramas, scenic, doesn't matter, I welcome all to join and to share your work to inspire others and your knowledge to help others in our hobby. See you there, thanks for reading this!

Chris - Owner All-Scale Plastic

all-scaleplastic