All-Scale Web Site.

Hi, just wanted to let some fellow modelers know about my site. It's
called All-Scale Plastic, it's free, we have a great message board
where you can post your builds. Car, truck, plane, tank, motorcycle,
sci-fi, figures, dioramas, scenic, doesn't matter, I welcome all to
join and to share
your work to inspire others and your knowledge to help others in our
hobby. See you there, thanks for reading this!
Chris - Owner All-Scale Plastic

all-scaleplastic