Inquiries about Australian connections.

Hi all.I have been a lurker for many years,not doing anything anymore as I am a very old codger.A so called pioneer village in this area has been given an International 6 h.p.Model M engine and are doing a reconditioning job on it,however,it needs new valves and they asked if I could find out where they could be obtained.Some years ago I needed some parts for an old engine and uk.rec.,was able to put me in touch with a person in Australia who was able to fix me up,I'm hoping to have luck once again.Many thanks in advance,Ron Ericson. snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.net.au

Reply to
lars.ericson

Ron, If you sign up to the Stationary Engine List, (SEL), and put a post on the list, there are some regular Oz contributors who may be able to help you out. If not, there are plenty in the US.

Good luck.

Regards, Dave Carter.

Reply to
D.J.Carter