Is my email working Kim?

'pends if I owe you money or not ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

No, but we do have business to conclude (I hope) and hot mail has gone 'funny' on me. I try again after scrappy races.

Reply to
Nick Highfield

I've been having some odd things this afternoon. One e-mail I sent to the Regia group turned up over an hour after I sent it and many "younger" ones had already appeared in my box.

Anyway, I replied about an hour ago, so you should get it soon. Wednesday

25th OK?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Ash Wenesday, I'll check at work tomorrow but should be ok. Membury or Chievely svcs. should suit.

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Have you got my e-mail yet, Nick?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

No.

Reply to
Nick Highfield

I'd always assumed it was the great puppet-master in the sky. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

You been sniffing Petter exhaust fumes again Roland?

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Make that yes, reply is on its way. Hopefully normal communications can now be resumed and we can stop p'ing off the lurking multitudes with this utterly pointless thread!

Reply to
Nick Highfield