Kim's lost email addresses

Hi all,
Kim has asked me to alert you to the fact that his C: drive has passed on to
the junkyard in the sky. He's got most
things backed up, but not his email address book.
If you could mail him with **SE addy entry* as the subject line (no message
necessary, then he can start to rebuild his
address book
Regards,
Arthur G
Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton
He will back it up one day :-))
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Hi All,
Just back on the NG after an enforced absence. Off to Portsmouth now to pick up a "new" engine ;o))
Thanks to all who replied & especially Arthur who reminded me of the URL for the News.Individual.net server.
Regards,
Kim
Reply to
Kim Siddorn