Kim's lost email addresses

Hi all,

Kim has asked me to alert you to the fact that his C: drive has passed on to the junkyard in the sky. He's got most things backed up, but not his email address book.

If you could mail him with **SE addy entry* as the subject line (no message necessary, then he can start to rebuild his address book

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

He will back it up one day :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Hi All,

Just back on the NG after an enforced absence. Off to Portsmouth now to pick up a "new" engine ;o))

Thanks to all who replied & especially Arthur who reminded me of the URL for the News.Individual.net server.

Regards,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn