Lister gasket

Hi, Can anyone tell me where to obtain an engine to gearbox gasket for a Lister CE2?

--
Regards, Martin Brooks

Try Marine Engine Services: http://www.marineengine.co.uk /
Otherwise get yourself some gasket material and make one...
Regards Dan
On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 13:22:06 +0000 (UTC), Martin Brooks

I'm pretty sure that gasket isn't in the gasket set, as the industrial CE's had dual flywheels, the marine versions with machined face for the gearbox were very few and far between.
I have got some very old CE gasket sets, but the paper gaskets are too dried out and shrunk to be of use.
As Dan suggests, get some paper off ebay and knock one up.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk http://www.oldengine.co.uk