Lister Start-o-matics.

Calling all Single cylinder Start-o-matic owners.

Do you have any manuals you are willing to share?

I am trying to assemble data on as many different versions of the units used with the 8/1, 6/1 and 5/1 engines from about 1930 to 1975.

I have data on the mid 50's units and can provide copies if needed.

Does anyone have a spare starting handle for a 6/1? A friend is seeking a 2.5 KW Start-o-matic control box. Has anyone got one spare?

1 set of spare rings (STD) for 5/1 and 6/1, new boxed, 5 ring set for cast iron piston with chrome bore. Anyone need them?

x-- 100 Proof News -

30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
Andrew Denham

Hi Andrew,

welcome! Can't help on the bits you seek. I'm looking for a 10/2 handle myself.

I see

list three different S-O-M manuals in the manual downloads section. There is a fee, but then you have access to all 311 scanned manuals, and the warm feeling that you have contributed to the Museum.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G