mechanical seal

we are manufacturer and supplier of mechanical seal.we are hoping to establish relatinship with anybody who are interested in mechanical seals.more information about us,please visit our website:

or e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@ouyaseal.com

Reply to
kathy

Looks more like a clockwork walrus to me ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

it is used in pump,automobile,not as you said.if you are interested in it,you can see more detail on website:

kathy

"kathy" wrote

:-)))))

Reply to
Nick H

Ah, the English language as she am strangled.

The website isn't a lot better - but on the other hand, my Mandarin is crap ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Diplomacy done, plates spun, fires fought, maidens eaten - well, three out of four ain't bad

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

KS> Ah, the English language as she am strangled.

KS> The website isn't a lot better - but on the other hand, my Mandarin is KS> crap ; o))

To be fair the only stranglage was my deliberate misunderstanding, but the response was most gratifying ;-) I don't fancy trying to explain the joke to a non English speaker who probably also lacks that very British sense of the ridiculous though!

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
nickh

Reply to
Algernon

Then I suggest you take it back to the Greengrocer (with or without apostrophes) and ask that it be replaced with a decent one. Unless of course this is just shorthand for saying that your orange was organically grown ;-)

Gyppo

Reply to
J D Craggs

Innit nice when a plan comes together ;o))

Regards,

Kim

"J D Craggs" wrote

Reply to