mechanical seal

we are manufacturer and supplier of mechanical seal.we are hoping to
establish relatinship with anybody who are interested in mechanical
seals.more information about us,please visit our
website:
or e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@ouyaseal.com
Reply to
kathy
Looks more like a clockwork walrus to me ;-)
Reply to
Nick H
it is used in pump,automobile,not as you said.if you are interested in it,you can see more detail on website:

kathy
"kathy" wrote
:-)))))
Reply to
Nick H
Ah, the English language as she am strangled.
The website isn't a lot better - but on the other hand, my Mandarin is crap ;o))
Regards,
Kim Siddorn
Diplomacy done, plates spun, fires fought, maidens eaten - well, three out of four ain't bad
Reply to
Kim Siddorn
KS> Ah, the English language as she am strangled.
KS> The website isn't a lot better - but on the other hand, my Mandarin is KS> crap ; o))
To be fair the only stranglage was my deliberate misunderstanding, but the response was most gratifying ;-) I don't fancy trying to explain the joke to a non English speaker who probably also lacks that very British sense of the ridiculous though!
nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8
Reply to
nickh
Exactly, although I am still trying to decide whether to be proud or asshamed of this :)
Reply to
Algernon
Then I suggest you take it back to the Greengrocer (with or without apostrophes) and ask that it be replaced with a decent one. Unless of course this is just shorthand for saying that your orange was organically grown ;-)
Gyppo
Reply to
J D Craggs
Innit nice when a plan comes together ;o))
Regards,
Kim
"J D Craggs" wrote
Reply to